"The moral duty of the free writer is to begin his work at home: to be a critic of his own community, his own country, his own government, his own culture"~Edward Abbey

Tuesday, January 24, 2006

Since I have no idea what to do with my life I think I should write a book.

It'll be about theology/disipleship and material things i.e. how any proper biblical lifestyle requires a love for and care of the physical nature of the world. My initial idea is to seperate into three categories:

Flesh: Care of the body as well as the importance of sexuality
Dirt: The calling to care for a specific biological region and to practice proper husbandry
Stone: How Christians should care for our built environment i.e. beauty in design, green building, restoring and caring for what is already made

My goal is to dedicate this space towards making notes on these subjects. I request any comments general or specific that may be helpful

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home