"The moral duty of the free writer is to begin his work at home: to be a critic of his own community, his own country, his own government, his own culture"~Edward Abbey

Saturday, September 30, 2006

Nick Hornby's 31 songs (*songs i've listened too +artists I like but am not sure if I've listened too the songs)

1. Bruce Springsteen - Thunder Road *
2. Teenage Fanclub - Your Love is the Place That I Come From
3. Nelly Furtado - I'm Like a Bird
4. Led Zeppelin - Heartbreaker *
5. Rufus Wainwright - One Man Guy +
6. Santana - Samba Pa Ti +
7. Rod Stewart - Mama Been on My Mind +
8. Bob Dylan - Can You Please Crawl Out of Your Window? *
9. The Beatles - Rain +
10. Ani DiFranco - You Had Time +
11. Aimee Mann - I've Had It +
12. Paul Westerberg - Born For Me +
13. Suicide - Frankie Teardrop
14. Teenage Fanclub - Ain't That Enough
15. J. Geils Band - First I Look at the Purse
16. Ben Folds Five - Smoke +
17. Badly Drawn Boy - A Minor Incident
18. The Bible - Glorybound
19. Van Morrison -Caravan *
20. Butch Hancock & Marce LaCouture - So I'll Run
21. Gregory Isaacs - Puff the Magic Dragon
22. Ian Dury & the Blockheads - Reasons to be Cheerful, Part 3
23. Richard and Linda Thompson - The Calvary Cross
24. Jackson Brownee - Late For the Sky +
25. Mark Mulcahy - Hey Self-Defeater
26. The Velvelettes - Needle in a Haystack
27. O.V. Wright - Let's Straighten it Out
28. Royksopp - Royksopp's Night Out
29. The Avalanches - Frontier Psychiatrist
30. Soulwax - No Fun/Push It
31. Patti Smith Group - Pissing in a River +

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home