"The moral duty of the free writer is to begin his work at home: to be a critic of his own community, his own country, his own government, his own culture"~Edward Abbey

Monday, October 17, 2005

Online Quizes

OK I admit I am adicted to online quizzes.
According to a "Which Theologian are You" quiz I am St. Anselm
According to Beliefnet's "Which Religion are You" quiz I am an Orthodox Quaker
According to Beliefnet's "What Kind of Christian are You" quiz I am a "George H.W. Bush kind of Christian"
According to www.findyourplace.com I should live in Hartford Ct.

2 Comments:

Blogger andrea dalton saner said...

you know, after you said you took that "find your place quiz" i searched and searched for it but i didn't know what it was called. now i click on the link on your blog and my browser won't take me there. the gods obviously don't want me to take this quiz.

man, i wish I could be a george hw bush kind of christian...

5:28 PM

 
Blogger Matt Lyke said...

it's actually www.findyourspot.com sorry it's limited to the US

The closer I get to being an actual episcopalian the closer I get to being an h.w. bush kind of christian

6:12 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home